What should I bring?
-A USB Memory Stick (16-32GB preferred) OR a USB hard drive (100GB or more) to back up your files: We are not responsible for file backups. If something happens after the completion of a session we are not responsible for file/session data loss.
-Your instruments: guitar, bass, drums, amps, etc.
Or your Beats: WAV or MP3 or Tracked Out WAV Stems.
-Lyrics: Have all your completed lyrics printed out or in a portable form (iPad, Smartphone, Etc.) before you come in.
Can I take a tour of Black Diamond?
YES! CONTACT US to schedule a time and date.
Do you have an intern program?
Anytime we are hiring interns, we will post it to our FACEBOOK.
Does Black Diamond also do mastering?
We can, but we recommend sending your project to a dedicated mastering facility.
Are you Cannabis friendly?
Yes We Are! Cannabis is legal in Oregon for Adults aged 21+.
– All sessions start at the time agreed upon by the Client and the Engineer.
– All files/projects will be retained with Black Diamond Recording Studios until Full Payment is completed.
– It is at the Engineers discretion to bill at full studio rate for any extra time needed for Stems/Backups/File Transfers.
– Black Diamond is not liable for any damage to items brought into or left at the building, nor for file loss/damage. It is the responsibility of the Client to make sure their files are saved outside of Black Diamond Studios system at the end of the session.
– Payment is due at the end of the session.