– All sessions start at the time agreed upon by the Client and the Engineer. (If you show up 30 minutes or more after the scheduled start time that does not change the start time to when you arrive)
– All files/projects will be retained with Black Diamond Recording Studios until Full Payment is completed. If you operate on a NET30 please contact us to discuss options.
– It is at the Engineers discretion to bill at full studio rate for any extra time needed for Stems/Backups/File Transfers.
– Black Diamond is not liable for any damage to items brought into or left at the building, nor for file loss/damage. It is the responsibility of the Client to make sure their files are saved outside of Black Diamond Studios system at the end of the session.
– Payment is due at the end of the session.
– Any forfeited sessions and unpaid invoices are sent to our collections agency after 60 days from the billing date.
– Deposits are non-refundable. It is at the discretion of the engineer/studio management whether or not to issue a refund.