Thank you for choosing Black Diamond Recording Studios! If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.
Step 1: Enter Customer Information. Please include: Full Name, Artist Name, Address (NO PO BOX), and Phone Number.
Step 2: Hit the ADD TO CART or BUY NOW button.
Step 3 (Only for PAYMENT): Enter the amount discussed with the Black Diamond Staff into “Item Price”. There is a 3% charge added for using PayPal. It will be calculated and displayed as “Sales Tax.” This does not apply to the deposit, only for booked time.
We require that a $50 deposit be made with a minimum booking of 3 hours on all sessions booked unless otherwise discussed beforehand. Cancellation deposits will be refunded if: Full Day – cancelled 3 weeks before the scheduled session. Short Session – 1 week before scheduled Session. Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances.
**Special circumstances can be accomodated. Any forfeited sessions and unpaid invoices are sent to our collections agency after 60 days from the billing date.**
By putting a deposit down you agree to the following Studio Policies:
– All sessions start at the time agreed upon by the Client and the Engineer. (If you show up 30 minutes or more after the scheduled start time that does not change the start time to when you arrive)
– All files/projects will be retained with Black Diamond Recording Studios until Full Payment is completed. If you operate on a NET30 please contact us to discuss options.
– It is at the Engineers discretion to bill at full studio rate for any extra time needed for Stems/Backups/File Transfers.
– Black Diamond is not liable for any damage to items brought into or left at the building, nor for file loss/damage. It is the responsibility of the Client to make sure their files are saved outside of Black Diamond Studios system at the end of the session.
– Payment is due at the end of the session.
– Any forfeited sessions and unpaid invoices are sent to our collections agency after 60 days from the billing date.